Skip to content Skip to left sidebar Skip to footer

Junior Commissioner Application

Please note that you will need to have a Parent or Guardian sign a waiver in order to qualify.

    Applicant Information:

    Parent/Guardian Information:


    Students may apply for a Junior Commissioner position with their District Commissioner, or with one of the two At-Large Commissioners (who represent the entire County) – not both, one application only.